High Precision Carbon Steel Tube for Hydraulic Lines Application
What is High Precision Carbon Steel Tube for Hydraulic Lines Applications?
The high-precision carbon steel tube is widely used in hydraulic lines, air compressors and other industrial equipment.
It has good weldability, high strength and toughness.
Furthermore, it has a low thermal expansion coefficient, low internal stress, corrosion resistance, and good dimensional stability.
They are also widely used in the field of electricity, metallurgy, construction, shipbuilding, and other industries. The main application areas include:
- 1) Hydraulic lines of machinery equipment;
- 2) Air compressors;
- 3) Pipes for compressed air;
- 4) Heat exchangers in power plants;
- 5) Gas pipelines;
- 6) Steam boilers;
- 7) Oil pipelines;
Features Of High Precision Carbon Steel Tube for Hydraulic Lines Applications:
You can see it in hydraulic line applications, such as hydraulic tubing and hydraulic hose, even in water and steam distribution systems, aircraft landing gear, structural members of buildings, and many other applications where strength and corrosion resistance are important.
Here are some features of high-precision carbon steel pipes:
- 1. Corrosion Resistance
Carbon steel tubes are excellent in corrosion resistance due to their high carbon content (0.15% to 0.35%) which provides them with good mechanical properties.
- 2. Excellent Mechanical Properties
The high carbon content (>0.15%) gives these tubes excellent mechanical properties such as tensile strength, yield strength, impact strength etc., which makes them suitable for many industrial applications like hydraulic lines applications, aircraft landing gear etc., where these properties are required.
- 3. Excellent Weldability
High-precision carbon steel tubes possess good weldability due to their high carbon content (0.15% to 0.35%). This allows seamless welding of these tubes with ease without any problems like porosity or segregation etc., in welding operations compared to low alloy steel products such as alloy steel pipes.
Benefits of High Precision Carbon Steel Tube for Hydraulic Lines Applications:
Carbon steel tubing has a variety of applications, including hydraulic lines. It is important to understand the benefits in order to make sure that you are making the right choice.
- 1. Low Cost
Carbon steel is one of the least expensive materials when it comes to manufacturing high-quality hydraulic lines. Through it, you can save money when choosing this material over other options such as stainless steel or aluminium.
- 2. Durable
The durability makes it ideal for many applications, including hydraulic lines.You can expect your product to last for years without showing signs of wear and tear or corrosion if properly maintained and protected from moisture and other harmful elements that could damage it over time.
- 3. Easy To Process
Carbon steel is easy to machine into any shape or size that you need thanks to its malleable properties. It can also be easily welded using standard welding methods with no additional preparation required beforehand. This makes it one of the most versatile materials on the market today!
What Can Global Steeltube Offer The Best High Precision Carbon Steel Tube for Hydraulic Lines Applications For You？
Global Steeltube is a professional manufacturer of carbon steel tubes, which is one of the most important products in our company. We have more than 20 years of experience in producing carbon steel tubes for hydraulic lines. Our products include tube bending, flaring, and cutting.
In addition to the processing technology, we also have a strict quality management system and advanced testing equipment, which enable us to manufacture high-precision carbon steel tubes for you.
We have been developing rapidly over the past years and we have become one of the leading manufacturers of high-precision carbon steel tubes in China. We are committed to providing our customers with quality products and good service at reasonable prices.
1. High Precision Carbon Steel Tube – is made of high-quality steel with good mechanical properties and corrosion resistance. It can be used for a variety of applications, such as hydraulic lines, exhaust pipes, brake lines, transmission lines and so on.
2. Global Steeltube is a professional manufacturer of high precision carbon steel tube in China, with over 10 years experience in manufacturing and exporting high precision tube products. We have our own production line and complete quality control system to ensure product quality.
3. ODM/OEM services are available based on customers’ requirements or samples provided by them.
- Our products are widely used in various industries such as the automotive industry, petrochemical industry, energy industry such as oil&gas industry etc..
There Are Many Reasons Why You Should Choose High Precision Carbon Steel Tube For Hydraulic Lines Applications:
The importance of using it for your hydraulic system can’t be overstated. The right choice of material will ensure that your system is strong, durable, and reliable.
The first thing to consider is the type of metal you want to work with.
Carbon steel is one of the most popular choices because it’s relatively cheap and easy to work with. It’s also resistant to corrosion, which makes it ideal for marine applications where saltwater is a concern.
What’s more, we are going to discuss why you should choose the product:
- special surface treatment
The tube has good anti-corrosion performance and a smooth surface which can make sure the stability of the fluid inside;
- high strength design
It has a long lifetime;
- high-pressure resistance
It can make your hydraulic system works well under high-pressure condition.
1. The tube should be stored in a cool, dry place and away from heat sources and direct sunlight.
2. Please don’t use the tube directly at the fire, or it will cause the surface of the tube to be damaged by high temperature and blackening.
3. Don’t use grinding wheel to sandblast the surface of carbon steel tube because it may cause local rusting on the surface of carbon steel tube, which will affect its appearance and service life greatly after using.
- When using hot galvanized carbon steel pipe for many years, the outer layer of zinc oxide film will gradually disappear due to the oxidation action of oxygen in the air (carbon steel pipe is exposed to air).
- The zinc oxide film disappears from the surface layer of hot galvanized carbon steel pipe after long-term use will affect its service life greatly; therefore, it is necessary to regularly apply a small amount of coating oil with an oil paint brush on the surface of carbon steel pipe after several months’ use to maintain its appearance and prevent rusting phenomenon caused by frequent contact with water in pipeline work site environment.
Preparation Before Buying：
Carbon steel pipe is a common product for the construction of buildings. The price is cheap, and the quality is also very good. However, it is not easy to find good carbon steel pipe suppliers.
Before buying, you need to prepare some materials about the characteristics of carbon steel pipe:
- 1. Carbon content:
According to different grades of carbon steel pipes, different carbon content should be used. For example, ASTM A106 grade B has a higher content than grade A. Therefore, if you want to buy ASTM A106 grade B pipe, you must know the characteristics of ASTM A106 grade B carbon steel pipes.
- 2. Mechanical property:
There come many good mechanical properties such as tensile strength, yield strength, etc., so they are widely used in engineering structures and machinery components; they are also used in manufacturing machinery parts such as large-diameter pipe processing machines and other large-diameter equipment parts and so on;
- 3. Welding performance:
The weldability of carbon steel pipes is poor because it contains sulfur (s) or phosphorus (p)， which can cause embrittlement during welding.
Don’t Forget To Consider Your Budget:
When you start shopping for carbon steel pipe, you may feel overwhelmed with all the options. There are many different sizes and grades of carbon steel tube available, which can make it difficult to know where to begin. However, there are a few important factors to consider before you buy:
- 1. The first thing to consider is what your project needs.
If your project requires a lot of strength or precision, then you will want to use a higher quality grade of steel. The higher the grade, the less likely it is that your project will fail due to weak material. A stronger material will also be more durable and last longer than a lower quality grade material.
- 2. Next you must determine how much money you are willing to spend on your project materials.
You should always try to get as much value as possible out of every dollar you spend on project materials, as this will help keep costs down and ensure you don’t run out of budget when building your product.
- 3. Finally, don’t forget about shipping costs!
Carbon steel tubes come in all sorts of shapes and sizes，so it’s important that they fit well within any size box or shipping container used for shipping them.
High precision carbon steel tube is a kind of product that is used in many industries, such as the food industry, chemical industry, and so on.
Our company Global Steeltube manufactures this product with precise dimensions and high quality.
There are many advantages such as good corrosion resistance, good mechanical properties, and good thermal conductivity. We can make all kinds of surface treatments on the surface of this product according to your requirements.
It also has a good effect on performance, so it can be widely used in many industries such as the automobile industry and aerospace industry.
If you want to know more information about our products, please contact Global Steeltube freely!