DIN/EN bright cold drawn precision seamless steel tube for hydraulic and pneumatic lines. No oxide layer on both sides of tube; High pressure, no ... Read more
1.What is bright precision carbon steel pipe used for?
- The pipes can be used in a variety of applications including:
- Water transportation
- Gas transportation
- Petroleum transportation
2.How long does a bright precision carbon steel pipe last?
- The average life of a Bright Precision carbon steel pipe is 10 to 15 years.
- However, this depends on many factors including how it is constructed and the frequency of use.
3.What are the advantages and disadvantages of a bright precision carbon steel pipe?
- Bright precision carbon steel pipe has relatively high tensile strength, good weldability, small deformation and elasticity, strong corrosion resistance and so on;
- With low ductility, the bending radius is limited;
- The use of bright precision carbon steel pipes can not be used as a long-term support mechanism;
4.Should I replace my bright precision carbon steel pipe?
- If you notice a steady drip coming from your carbon steel pipe, it could be time for replacement.
- The leak itself could be due to corrosion or a crack in the pipe itself. In either case, it is best to have a professional plumber come out and inspect your pipes before making any decisions about whether or not to replace them.
- If your carbon steel pipe has become discolored over time, this could indicate that there is something wrong with it.
- This discoloration may be caused by rust or other substances that are present in the water supply line.
- In some cases, this discoloration will cause structural damage to the pipe which could lead to leaks or cracks in the future.
- If you notice any signs of corrosion on your bright precision carbon steel pipe, then it is likely time for a replacement.
Free Tube Sample.
Factory Directly Supply.
Reliable Quality With Reasonable Price
Regular Size No MOQ Required .